Career opportunitiesElectrical Engineer
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Role: Plan and design electrical systems for various projects. Requires travel to project sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of five (5) years industry experience
- Florida Professional Engineer, or licensable as P.E. in Florida within 1 year
- Working knowledge of current AutoCAD version
- Experience with design of plant power distribution & instrumentation preferable
- Forensic experience desirable.
Florida Engineering & Design is a growing company with competitive compensation, attractive medical & retirement benefits, an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and provides an excellent work environment.
Senior AutoCAD Designer
Senior AutoCAD designer with advanced 3-D experience, preferably with P
lant Design Suite (Plant 3D).
Plan and design electrical systems for various projects. Requires travel to project sites.